Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Adam



I'd been anticipating watching "Adam" ever since I came across it on one of my indie flick browsing binges. I was finally able to live out the fantasy and have it in my own DVD player, thanks to the movie-watching service sent to us from a higher power, Netflix. It's like...you watch one, send it back to heaven, and another one comes in its place. If that's not a religious experience, I don't know what is.

"Adam" was a beautiful movie. I could rave on and on about it, but all I'll say is that its a gorgeous portrayal of two people learning more about the world and each other, than they ever hoped they would. Hopefully, the trailer and a track from the movie's gorgeous soundtrack will be enough reason for you to change up on your Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment